Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Monopoly is in Pole Position

Grinding My Cogs

This morning some Telkom techie needed to access the telephone pole which is situated on my property. Normally they could reach the pole from outside the property with a small amount of bravado and lack of Vertigo, bit this techie was more afraid of the height than my dogs.

Despite my antagonism toward Telkom, I couldn't personally spite this techie, by denying him access.

Anyway, my point is this: What are these poles still doing on private property? I have ditched Telkom, never to return to their incompetent clutches. So why should I put up with their Pole being on my property?


I doubt they would be willing to pay rental a-la MTN....

mmmm they still owe me money but I don't need the aggravation of trying to get it out of them..... maybe be some creative revenge... All legal, of course

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home